When you throw a party you want to enjoy the company of your guests. There are enough other details to take care of; my specialty is making sure the food is perfect. Here are some examples of events I do:
- Small, intimate groups for sit down dinner
- Sommelier reviewed wine pairings
- Larger parties up to 100
- Appetizers only
- Outdoor picnics/events
- Theme parties
- Bridal showers
- Build a Tapas Party
- Baby showers
- Team events
I can supply or help you make decisions about wait staff, serving equipment, layout/placement & timing/scheduling.
Even if you are having an event catered by someone else and just want to be sure all the details are taken care of - I can help.
I deliver fully prepared hand made food to your home or office. All you do is heat and feast. This is the most popular service I provide and offers the most options, flexibility and convenience to my clients.
Here are a few variations my clients currently enjoy, but the possibilities are limitless.
- Once a week delivery of total number of meals you want for the week
- Twice a week delivery of food (fresher food tastes better!)
- Once a month of food for many days - an option used by my clients who live in remote areas where great cuisine is hard to come by.
Home delivery means you can request virtually any kind of meal and they can be different for each person according to their personal needs.
These are the kinds of client requests I fill every week:
- Low carb high protein
- Gluten free
- Food prepared from any diet plan or cook book you are interested in
- Comfort food
- Heart healthy
- Peanut & seafood allergies
- Seasonal and inspired from the Chef’s kitchen.
In Home Services
Your kitchen, your menu, when you want.
It might be for the one night of the week when the whole family is home or once a month on ‘date night’. The same as home delivery, the choices are limitless. I see to the shopping, cooking, serving and clean up.